Are you looking for a career that offers you the ability to advance and improve as a direct result of your performance?
Merry Maids might be for you. As the leader in residential house cleaning services throughout the Calgary Southwest area we strive to reward the hard work of our dedicated team members. We are always interested in meeting those who desire a long term working relationship and in turn we try to compensate accordingly.Our Expectations:
This is a physical job and we hold our staff and ourselves to a very high level of cleaning perfection. We work for our customers to ensure they're happy with our results. High-quality cleaning services are integral to maintaining the Merry Maids brand. Some of your duties may include but not limited to:
- Vacuum and wash all hard surface floors
- Clean light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills
- Clean/dust under and behind moveable furniture and decorative items (light lifting required)
- Provide customer service and quality control
- Report/resolve any customer issues before leaving home
- Scrub & polish bathrooms and kitchen
- Wash kitchen & bathroom floors on hands & knees
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation
- Clean Police Record
*Your transportation costs will be reimbursedTime Commitment:
Our Merry Maids work from 8:30am – 4:30pm.
- Full-time and part-time hours available
- Incentive pay
- Paid training
- Weekly paycheque
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Fun, friendly atmosphere
- Career advancement opportunities
To learn more about the position available visit our Careers page and watch the video, "What you can expect working for Merry Maids".
Please submit your resume and we'll be in touch with candidates we would like to meet for an interview. Please note that only serious candidates need apply. Cleaning homes is a demanding job but the rewards are worth the hard work.
Merry Maids is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.